1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Backwoods

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by cheetah13mo, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Spider787

Spider787 Arachnosquire

Advertisement
    Great dealings once agien with Eric. Already planning more trades in the future. Thanks alot man talk to ya soon!!

2. biomarine2000

biomarine2000 Arachnoangel

Positive

I just got finished trading with Eric. He was awesome. The communication was great. He hooked me up with some great stuff. I am highly satisfied. Thanks Eric.

3. Smilodon

Smilodon Arachnosquire

+++++

Eric is very easy to work with! My geckos arrived alert and feisty. :) And he threw in a free L.parahybana, no questions asked! I have nothing but good things to say about dealings with Eric so far, and would definitely do business again. Thanks, Eric!

4. reclusa

reclusa Arachnoknight Old Timer

Most Excellent

Just completed another deal with Eric, and I must say He is the BEST!! I can not say enough about this fine young man. He knows his stuff, has great animals, and is generous beyound belief.

Thanks,

John

5. reptist

reptist Arachnobaron Old Timer

+++positive+++

Have done many deals w/ Eric and would deal with again no prob. ships and packs well and on time, thanks Eric talk to you soon and PEACE, B.

6. patrick86

patrick86 Arachnoknight Old Timer

One of the Best!

Again I'm way late writing this.

Eric and I did some more trading and as always I feel like I got the better deal. We agreed on the trade and when his box arrived I found more spiders in it than we discussed. He just laughs and says that's what he does.

Thank you Eric.

7. mitchrobot

mitchrobot Arachnoknight Old Timer

AAA+

great communication, great packing job, and a nice freebie thrown into the deal :clap:

thanks, would deff do business with again

8. 100% positive review!!! The T's I received where the healthiest that I'd ever seen! Had the pleasure of meeting this kind man in person and let me say that he's genuinely in love with animals. On top of all that he threw in a beautiful Versicolor! Yay!!!
    -ben

9. Spider787

Spider787 Arachnosquire

Just completed another trade with Eric and once agien positive reveiw all around great dealings with Eric.....:clap:

10. Got some more T's from Eric today. Even a few for my bud. We received two versi's, two obt's, one Lasiodora difficilis, and one c. elegans. Very awesome! Thanks Eric for the killer deal!
    -ben

11. siderdude

siderdude Arachnopeon

+++positive+++

Just completed a trade and I am very happy, look forward to deal with again.

12. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

BACKWOODS' new reviews can be found here.