1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dream true spider?

Discussion in 'True Spiders & Other Arachnids' started by Ratmosphere, Oct 9, 2017.

1. BobBarley

BobBarley Arachnoprince Active Member

Advertisement
    Heteropoda and Holconia, especially the black and white contrasting ones.

Also I loved the Nephila (I think?) species I found in Taiwan a year or so back:
    [​IMG]

Pics don't do them any justice (especially these pics, I was a horrible photographer back then lol (still am to a degree))

• Like Like x 2
  2. NotTheBandMetallica

NotTheBandMetallica Arachnopeon

england
    Viridasius sp.
    i love how complex their markings are :)

3. ScutigeraJine

ScutigeraJine Arachnopeon Active Member

New York
  4. basin79

basin79 Arachnoprince Active Member

I have Sicarius Terrosus.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. JoP

JoP Arachnopeon

I kept one between my porch posts for a while. Rescued her from some gardeners who were going to kill her at my university and relocated her to the posts, where she was happy to build a web and stick around.

6. JoP

JoP Arachnopeon

For me it's any of the Maratus jumpers. Speciosus is the prettiest in my opinion, but I just love their behavior. Although they're so isolated to Australia I highly doubt that they'll ever be available in the hobby anywhere else.

7. ScutigeraJine

ScutigeraJine Arachnopeon Active Member

New York
    Lol it looks mad, nice, I'd settle for any sicarius though, I think they're pretty cool but imo too advance for me

8. basin79

basin79 Arachnoprince Active Member

That's obviously for you to decide. But mine is by far the easiest spider I have to care for.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Widow lover

Widow lover Arachnosquire Arachnosupporter

IMG_7906.JPG
    I'll have fera slings for sale in the near future....

10. Redmont

Redmont Dragon slayer!!! Arachnosupporter

Wow I’d love to trade or buy some eventully. Those would be awesome

11. Spikepig

Spikepig Arachnopeon

Argyroneta aquatica

Always wanted a Diving Bell Spider... how insanely awesome that there are spiders out there that spend most of their lives submerged!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. USMuscle9403

USMuscle9403 Arachnosquire Old Timer

Well, now it's the Ancyclometes posted by Widow Lover :shame:

13. Bunyan van Asten

Bunyan van Asten Arachnoknight

The giant huntsman spider, the one that was discovered in australia at that animal rescue farm. Just the fangs and how fluffy it lools alone (like the skin of a short haired dog breed) do it for me!

14. eggcellent

eggcellent Arachnopeon Active Member

I actually hope other sections will have these threads, cause I made the one in the hopes of discovering new species of centipede I did not know of.

Anyways, I am pretty simple and I want to own a peacock spider.

I know they are super tiny but I would but a macro lens just to watch it dance.