Advertisement What do you all use for wood in your arboreal set ups? No matter what, the wood I use triggers a mold out break, boil the wood, mold, bake the wood, mold. I only use Distilled water. I've had these break outs in my Whip Spider(Amblypygid.) and Cuban Orange Bark Scorpion (R. Junceus.) Everything will be fine and dandy the first week, two, maybe even a month. Then BAM, white fuzzy mold on the base of the wood. I think about one, out of seven pieces of wood, I've purchased, only one didn't give me any troubles. I don't DRENCH the substrate, just a little damp. What do I do?