1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Northwest Invertebrates (www.northwestinverts.com)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by ArachnoPapa, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Ariel

Ariel Arachnoprince

Advertisement
    Positive!!! Just got an awesome female E. sp. "red" she came alive and active! Packaging was great, and comminucation was awesome! Thanks for the great spider!!!

2. MaRbLe

MaRbLe Arachnosquire

A+ Service

Just purchased a very small B.Smithi female and a 6+ inch L. parahybana female. Everything was smooth from the 1st email....
    Quick response, answered all my questions and the arrived safe and sound.

Would use again, in fact working on another order=)

3. !!!Positive!!!

I received my 2nd order from Dean yesterday. I ordered a B. auratum female who is very pretty and healthy. Impeccable packing, communication and prices. I would recommend Dean to anybody in the hobby. A++!!:D

4. Teal

Teal Arachnoking Active Member

Yet another positive transaction with Dean!!

I ordered two more H. incei from him... he waited to ship until the weather was better, showing great consideration for the animals in his care.

His packages are always well packed, and his stock is great! I would recommend anyone who is interested in anything he has to get in touch with him - you won't be disappointed!

5. Cbarr

Cbarr Arachnosquire

Positive

I just got a package in from Dean and everything was great, packaging, communication, and T's. Would definitely do business with him again if he has something i need!

c

6. Swifty

Swifty Arachnobaron Old Timer

Positive!

Got to hand it to my man Dean! Got a fantastic box of goodies the other day:D Great quality and service......Thanks Dean!

Swifty

7. spinningspider

spinningspider Arachnosquire

I have done business with Dean and the guys several times. Always top notch stuff at good prices, with plenty of knowledge to boot. Can't ask for more.

8. HorrorPhD

HorrorPhD Arachnosquire

Another big time positive!

Just received my 2nd order from Dean and again only have great things to say. :)

Dean's packing is one of the best in the business. Double boxing, heavy padding for the critters - his boxes could go through atomic warfare and the Ts would be none the worse for wear.

Both of the Ts I received came out of their containers with gusto and wasted no time settling into their new homes.

Great prices, great customer service, beautiful Ts and a genuine concern for the animal and the hobbyist. Thanks again Dean!

Jen

9. Positive

I got a Tityus stigmurus from Dean and I couldn't agree more with what other people have been talking about.
    Double boxes with double packagings...
    seriously you can't ask for more. :)
    Thank you so much Dean.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      52.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      45.7 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      52.1 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
  10. madamoisele

madamoisele Arachnosquire

I ordered a Euathus sp. Green, an LP, and a b. Vagans. Communication was swift and friendly, payment was a breeze with PayPal.

The package was delivered about three hours late due to the carrier, no biggie. There was plenty of packing, and it was well done, save that it was an overnight delivery and the paper towels were bone dry. The heat pack was also missing.

The LP was barely moving (a slight twitch of a leg when prodded) and expired about 30 minutes after unpacking. The b. Vagans and Euathus were healthy and beautiful.

I contacted Dean about the issue, and he apologized. Someone else had packed the box. He immediately made it right with a refund for the LP.

In all, a good experience. I would buy from him again (but insist he pack my babies himself!).

11. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

NorthwestInverts new reviews can be found here.